For Sale: Gp2x Mk2

shubox357

Still Fresh
I haven't owned this console very long and I am now deciding to sell it, as I don't have time for it. The console has one dead pixel in the top left of the screen and two minor blemishes on the left side of the case (see pics). It is running firmware v2.1.0 and will be shipped with original box, cd, and usb cable. I am asking $150 US dollars but I am willing to negotiate, PM me if you are interested.

gp2x1.jpg

gp2x2.jpg

I haven't owned this console very long and I am now deciding to sell it, as I don't have time for it. The console has one dead pixel in the top left of the screen and two minor blemishes on the left side of the case (see pics). It is running firmware v2.1.0 and will be shipped with original box, cd, and usb cable. I am asking $150 US dollars but I am willing to negotiate, PM me if you are interested.
I just wanted to tell you this...people have sold nearly perfect condition gp2x's for around $100. You don't have to believe me, but just lower the price if you want to sell this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The price I listed is what I would really like to get for it, but I am willing to greatly lower it. I would be happy with a lot less, it doesn't hurt to have a higher asking price. No offer is too low to consider, so make an offer via PM and we can discuss what you want to pay for it. I just need money now so I am willing to take a loss.

I prefer to only ship to the lower 48 States, and shipping will be $5. This may be included with the price if the right offer is made :)

I will ship priority mail (2-3 day shipping)

Dead pixel, Scratch marks, and your grubby mits all over the screen. il give you $50

Back