First Nintendo Ds Rom Released

it said somewhere it works on gba flash cart but i dont have the rom so i cant see if it works :huh:. If i get it i will try it coz i got a flash cart a few eeeks ago :D

Is a DS emulator even possible/useable... I suppose you could use the mouse to control the touchscreen, but it'd be no substitute for the actual thing, plus you'd need three hands at some points.

I put it on my FlashCard and playd it on my DS.
But it didn´t work :(
BTW - There´s already a new DS rom but it´s fake = 0002 - Super Mario 64 DS (FAKE) - i´m gonna try it anyway :p

Goity posted on Dec 27 2004 at 09:37 PM said:
why did they make it if you can't use it?
You're an idiot. To achieve emulation/flash cart usage you need a) roms B) emulator/flash cart. Just because we can't currently do one doesn't mean we can't do the other in the meantime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goity posted on Dec 27 2004 at 09:17 PM said:
speaking of which, anyone have the link to the topic of how he did it?

People that release warez like this dont usually tell people how they release them.. The main objective of Warez groups is to be the first to release it.. if they tell people how to do it, others will release games before them... :p its like asking, where can I download roms, you have to find it out yourself ;) B)

I didn't mean where to get the rom, I meant his method.
btw. I meant why did he release it#
Sam: I don't have a flash cart anyway

Goity posted on Dec 28 2004 at 12:41 AM said:
I didn't mean where to get the rom, I meant his method.
btw. I meant why did he release it#
Sam: I don't have a flash cart anyway

As steve-o said "if they tell people how to do it, others will release games before them..."

Trooper

Back