Fday ?

GA01

Website
Visit site
Hi Guys

Haven't posted here for a while now (well, since the GP2x was released). Just wondering if there is any progress/news on Fday that I may have missed. It's been a long wait.

:)

yeah, we are enjoying fullspeed everything now but the release was only given to a chosen few :p .

Actually no. There is probably nothing going to be released. Sad but we've got other emulators that are as good. Fday was a nice and promising project though... I can understand that it was too much of a workload for him though.

News on Fday? Nope, none. It won't ever happen. Rlyeh still lurks around here and occasionally pops his head in, but I haven't heard mention of Fday in quite awhile, so I wouldn't get hopes up. I think that maybe RL caught up with him. I'm not too worried about Fday with all the emulators we have now... I wouldn't mind seeing him port his badass GB/GBC emulator over though, the best on the GP32 by far.

Reap

AFAIK fday evolved into hday, meaning each of his emu's would work off the hpl library. I don't think this will ever come to fruition, but you never know with Rlyeh; he's full of surprises ;)

I hope Fday hasn't been abandoned :(. It would be a shame, given all the hard work that has (so far) been put into it. Maybe those emulators can be posted "as is".

:)

Back