Enhanced Eu Firmware

DRK

Im am again using the official Firmware for my GP, because i like it most.
Why? because it looks good and is really fast to handle.
I also like Wind-ups, but i takes to much to time set it up, i often change software on GP.
But the most thing i miss in the EU FW is a file manager to delete, rename and move files.
Im using Comi for this, but a built in part would be very cool, also built in mp3 player and gpcinema would be great, but file manager would be very cool!
And a auto-start option woudld be great too... but enough for now.
Can someone make such a FW?

P.S.: if the coder makes his job good i am also willing to donate a few bucks ;)

I already took a look a this, but this isnt that what i wantet.
I sound like it create a FW which looks like Mr Spivs Multi FW and i also have no idea how i can add 4 byte at the beginning of a gxb.
I want a fe where highlight the desired programm and then press select and than choose delete or something else (Built in to the interface).

check out slubman's firmware, with the right plugins it can do more than your talking about (rename, delete, copy, move) and can launch all the major GP32 filetypes gxb, gxe (although this requires a special plugin by aquafish), fxe. And you can also get other plugins to load pictures and other things like that, it's a very efficient firmware! Heck there's even a divx player plugin although I'm not too sure how well it works or anything it is there (haven't tried it I like my GPCinema 2)

Back