England **finally** won something!

centrlink

Website
Visit site
Sorry, being an Aussie, I couldn't resist :D

Not since 1966 has England won anything really, until tonite's win over Australia in the Rugby World Cup. Congrats all you Pommies out there :p

Guess us Aussies will just have to be happy with the the Ashes, the Cricket World Cup, the recent Soccer win :D , the Davis Cup, the list goes on and on :D

IN GHER LHAND
IN GHER LHAND
IN GHER LHAND
IN GHER LHAND

IN GHER LHAND
IN GHER LHAND
IN GHER LHAND

Nice to see England win - even though they were playing against 16 men !

Sorry, being an Aussie, I couldn't resist :D

Not since 1966 has England won anything really, until tonite's win over Australia in the Rugby World Cup. Congrats all you Pommies out there :p

Guess us Aussies will just have to be happy with the the Ashes, the Cricket World Cup, the recent Soccer win :D , the Davis Cup, the list goes on and on :D
Apart from: inventing a lot of modern sports,our language and culture being the most widely used on earth, the industrial revolution, defeating tyranny in two world wars etc.... :) Actually, your just british abroad with a strange cockney accent really! ( All though you get a lot more sun, i'm jealous of that, i'm even thinking of moving to oz myself). Mind you i'm not even english, i'm half welsh and half scots.

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMN!!

here in america our basketball team is always favored over all the other countries yet we always lose far before the championship. the only international winners we have are the womens soccer team. :(

DAMN!!

here in america our basketball team is always favored over all the other countries yet we always lose far before the championship. the only international winners we have are the womens soccer team. :(
There's a baskeball world championship?

I've rarely been as happy as I was this morning, Wilko is a god! The rest are all great too.

Swing low, swing high...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done England, it looked pretty close (too close!) for a while but you did it, Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah :D

gb-engl.gif

Back