Ebook

MajorShake

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I downloaded an ebook and its in .pdf format, but when i put it on my sd card, boot up the 2x, i go to ebook in applications... and it doesnt show up, even though its shows up in explorer, so? what my problem, what am i doing wrong, an info will be greatly appreciated :ph34r:

saehn said:
The built-in ebook reader handles TXT files, not PDF files. Look around for a PDF reader, there are at least two.
thanks, ill look around on this site, and if all else fails, we have google! :ph34r:

Problem fixed xpdf reader 0.4 =)

Last edited by a moderator:
you could also convert from pdf to txt (there is a free command line utility on the net) then use GReader2x.

you could also convert from pdf to txt (there is a free command line utility on the net) then use GReader2x.

That's the best option. Conserves time and battery life.

Zider said:
CoMiKe said:
I agree. You can convert PDF to text using the freely available pdftotext utility included on the XPDF package.

Or with Acrobat reader, which is also free.

xpdf is the best!!!!! :blink: and batteries arent really a problem as i have about 20hours of battery life and a gp2x ac adapter, thanks for the information all, if anything makes the gp2x an even better buy in my mind, its the community :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back