Dosbox And V.k.

LTStone

Hi Guys, I've been playing wasteland on Dosbox and noticed that it uses a virtual keyboard it you press the left shoulder button , I didn't think Dosbox for Wiz had a Virtual keyboard, is it possible to use it for other games? If so how?, I have only noticed it in wasteland..

LTStone said:
Hi Guys, I've been playing wasteland on Dosbox and noticed that it uses a virtual keyboard it you press the left shoulder button , I didn't think Dosbox for Wiz had a Virtual keyboard, is it possible to use it for other games? If so how?, I have only noticed it in wasteland..

I think that the real ugly one i did for the gp2x that i compiled for the wiz, and yes it should work for any app.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you're right Pickle it does work, I didn't know that, i'm excited to try Ultima underworld, Martian dreams and Savage Empire now.

Pickle said:
LTStone said:

I think that the real ugly one i did for the gp2x that i compiled for the wiz, and yes it should work for any app.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back