Does Anyone Have An Example Of Using The Toolchain?

lol... oh wow okay...

haha... my screen is kinda like, just black w/ a greenish portion... and when i exit, the loading screen seems to stay there forever... is that normal?

There is no loading screen. I have no idea what this loading screen of which you speak is. As I mentioned earlier you likely just haven't started the menu up again afterwards.

Peter R posted on May 23 2009 at 01:09 AM said:
There is no loading screen. I have no idea what this loading screen of which you speak is. As I mentioned earlier you likely just haven't started the menu up again afterwards.
um... like when you exit, you see an orange loading screen w/ an hourglass... typically you see it before you get back to the menu... but it never gets back to the menu.

you're probably right, i guess haven't started up the menu again afterward... does the application have to do that itself?

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter R posted on May 23 2009 at 01:09 AM said:
um... like when you exit, you see an orange loading screen w/ an hourglass... typically you see it before you get back to the menu... but it never gets back to the menu.

you're probably right, i guess haven't started up the menu again afterward... does the application have to do that itself?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it does, like this

CODE
#include <unistd.h>
chdir("/usr/gp2x");
execl("gp2xmenu", "gp2xmenu", NULL);
return 0;

Back