Docking Station

Everybody wants a docking station, it's not even a question. But is anybody planning on a commercial product? what comes in/goes out the ext port? video and sound are a given--probably build a converter into the dock. And if there's some kind USB or standard serial that's pretty handy too for controlls and extra drives. can system power go in through the ext port? (there wouldn't be a physical switch cutting off the batteries then, like there is in the adaptor plug).

finally is there a source of info on this ext port? Maybe I'll go to the high-res pics, I'll bet some of it's labeled.

I've got one of Nigel's GP2X serial cables and it looks professional enough. Definitely not a "botched together personal thing". If you took the time to look at his site, you would see that.

yea the quality of his items seem decent from the photos, although i've never actually ordered anything from him just yet.

This would be quite cool. I know I would buy it if the price wasnt too bad

shut up, a "botched together personal thing" wouldnt be sold, HENCE WHY I SAID PERSONAL THING. I freaking asked wether it will be a proper product or a personal item hes making for HIMSELF. CANT YOU READ?!

Paradox posted on Dec 25 2005 at 01:42 PM said:
shut up at a "botched together personal thing" wouldnt be sold, HENCE WHY I SAID PERSONAL THING. I freaking asked wether it will be a proper product or a personal item hes making for HIMSELF. CANT YOU READ?!
lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back