Crap! Friggin Smc

pmpddytim

Still Fresh
First off I'm using Aquafish Multifirware with pacrom, wind-ups, eurofirmware.

So I downloaded this game "Verticle" I believed it was called and installed it under GPMM using my card reader. When I put the card back in my '32 it would not recognize my card. So I put it back in my card reader and decided I would make backup copy of the card onto my HD. So I did, and when I copied it,iit copied the folders (Gpmm ect...) but non of the contents. And now the card has nothingon it eihter. I reformated using pacrom and it said that the card has 691 bad blocks.(probably a bad card eh?)

Anyways, I also formated my second card with pacrom and it says that has 3 bad blocks and whenever I put anything on that card the gp32 refuses to read it. I wanted to format it usinfg the link cable so it would create all the neccesary folders again but I ant get euro or pacroms link programs to work.

Any suggestions?

-Tim

Ernest posted on Sep 4 2004 at 09:56 AM said:
Try format using pc-link, also what size SMC are you using?

I can't get PC link to work because I have multifirmware. WhenI try to do it with the euro firmware it gives me a USB (or is it SMC) error message and I cant figure out how to work it with pacrom.

64mB smc.

-Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Back