Cps32

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop bullshittin us pirotic, we knew along time ago it was a fake, if u want to prove it wasnt, then release it, even if it is shit.

thats the only way anyone will ever believe u.
*realises 99% of people are now going to skip page 1 and just flame*

:(
You must admit, releasing it would be the sensible thing to do to let it all pass.

I don't really care, just seems the quickest way to end this shite.

Last edited by a moderator:
i read page 1 pirotic.

i just think it weird that an emu that was apparently at 1 stage '99%' complete has never been seen by any gp32ers. has anyone ever seen a beta?

If i ever see any signs of an actual emu then i will apologise. but i seriosly dobt that is ever going to happen.

ahh well, gigas is great by the way.

Hi sponge, thanks for the gigas comment :)

yer, im sorta saying sorry for misleading people into thinking it was further along than it was, its the same as what i do with gigas - i talk about features which are a month or so down the line as i assume im going to be able to add them without a hitch, with CPS i hit a brick wall pretty soon so alot of the stuff i was hyping up never materialized, which isnt very nice for me to admit but its the truth so better be out with it to stop people waiting for it.

im going to recode it as an open-source project. hopefully with some help i can get it off the drawing board and into the realms of reality and hopefully on a GP32.

i really want to make a CPS1 emu, and eventually i'll manage it - just needed to swallow my pride and admit i need some help on it, that way i can start afresh hopefully with the support of the gp32 scene.

Right, let's look at this; Pirotic *may* of lied. Pirotic doesn't release emu. Pirotic does make Giga's Engine, bringing dozens of new "coders" to the GP Scene.

Nuff said. And a CSP1 emu could be coming sooner than you all think.

OK I think Pirotic has been flamed enough. I personally was there when this all went down, had my doubts, and this post seems to explain his position well enough, as well as the positions of people who had their doubts. It's going to quickly turn into a flamefest (Pirotic is being an excellent sport about it, which strengthens his position further) so I'm going to lock it. If Pirotic wants to PM me or the other Xtreme members to unlock the post (since he's the one getting flamed) I guess he has the right to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back