Couple Questions

Captain-Pants

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
A couple questions, I did a search but it all seems to be old news. Is an amiga emulator in the works and if so what stage is it at. I understand it is more difficult to make than the atari st emu. I also was wondering if you can make a harddrive, or save disk floppy for atari st. I'm playing old sierra games and I can't save on any of them. I tried to save the game state in the menu but it doesn't work, when it load it freezes on every game.
Thanks for any help anyone has.

Don't hold your breath for the Amiga emu... :(

I had an amiga in the old days...(Still have a few :D) I used to format floppies in WorkBench for savegame disks... Just tried the same in Castaway. Use TOS to format a disk and try using that as your save disk with the games in built save feature.

or you could use Sarien for the older Sierra games, I think it has a save feature.

I think i'ts almost impossible to emulate an amiga on the GP32.
This cuz you need to emulate ALL coprocessors of the amiga.

That takes a lot of processing power....

But... A lot of tha AMIGA games came out on different sytem that ARE emulated on the GP32 :D :D :D

SARIEN (old sierra games) ,SCUMMVM (lusarts), Castaway (lots of amiga games here), Fsms (lemmigs) etc. etc.

I'm not sure I understand how to format the disk can anyone give me a walkthrough on that one. Amiga had newer sierra games that I wanted to play, that's why I specifically wanted the amiga emu.

So many emulators and so little brain!

I'm half cut on brandy and trying to get my tiny brain 'round the save states of castaway. From what I can remember off the top of my head you can save any game as a save state and then reload that state rather than the game itself. Also handy for saving a state after you've trawled through the loaders and menus etc.

I can't remember the exact procedure for save states but it was quite easy.

If I haven't played on an emu for a couple of weeks they controls and menus all seem to blur into eash other in my mind. Does anyone else have this problem? :)

Back