Clrmame Osx?

Shirohagen

Brutal Deluxe
Website
richardho.lt
Hi Guys

I have a lot of MAME ROMs which don't seem to work on the GP2X. I know I probably need to ensure I'm working with the 0.34 romset though, but I can't seem to find ay tools for this for the Mac. Any advice? If the worst comes to the worst I can always fire up Virtual PC, but there must be something native for the Mac!

®

Thanks for the info the rollback torrent is especially helpful, but my question was really to do with ClrMAME Pro on Mac OSX, I still need to use it and at the moment I'm going to have to do it in Virtual PC which will be sloooow.

Any Mac users know of a native solution?

®

I tried to use ClrMAME Pro but i couldn’t get mame to work with the roms (i may just be stupid though). i found the torrent a nice short-cut.

I haven’t heard of any1 mention any alternative programs on the PC or Mac.

Shirohagen posted on Feb 20 2006 at 12:34 PM said:
Thanks for the info the rollback torrent is especially helpful, but my question was really to do with ClrMAME Pro on Mac OSX, I still need to use it and at the moment I'm going to have to do it in Virtual PC which will be sloooow.

Any Mac users know of a native solution?

®
MacMame Utilities X is the only solution for Mac that i know, but it is quite old:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~schamps/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back