Charity Case

meandu229

Zubeman
Website
www.zubeonline.com
I know that this is not the normal conversation of topic but i am doing a lepra workout on tuesday which is basically my college doin a 2hour workout(some of use dressed up) to raise money for leprosy, so i was wondering if you guys would mind parting with a little money for this cause, i will match all contributions that this brings in (within reason as in no more than £50 collectivly i am just a student).
,, £21 worth of pills can cure a person from leprosy(it will also get me a t-shirt which will say i have saved a life or something)
any contribution would be gratly appriciated wether 50p or £50:)P) so do something good today have one less can of coke and donate,,
thankyou,
contributions in the form of paypal to meandu229@hotmail.com before tuesday 22nd of feb as that is when i hand it in.
i know you guys are friendly now lets see how rich and socially active you are..
thanks again
any questions just ask,

meandu229 posted on Feb 17 2005 at 07:58 PM said:
I know that this is not the normal conversation of topic but i am doing a lepra workout on tuesday which is basically my college doin a 2hour workout(some of use dressed up) to raise money for leprosy, so i was wondering if you guys would mind parting with a little money for this cause, i will match all contributions that this brings in (within reason as in no more than £50 collectivly i am just a student).
,, £21 worth of pills can cure a person from leprosy(it will also get me a t-shirt which will say i have saved a life or something)
any contribution would be gratly appriciated wether 50p or £50:)P) so do something good today have one less can of coke and donate,,
thankyou,
contributions in the form of paypal to meandu229@hotmail.com before tuesday 22nd of feb as that is when i hand it in.
i know you guys are friendly now lets see how rich and socially active you are..
thanks again
any questions just ask,

so you wouldnt take a cheque?

ive been meaning to create a paypal thingie for a while now this could be my excuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take a cheque but i have left it too late and since i have to have it in on tuesday then i doubt it will get here in time but if you want to PM me for address and i will give in the money assuming the cheque will clear but i would prefer paypal

Back