Bubble Bobble - an offer... and a plea

I do MOD music. I'm actually doing the MOD music for the community game project, but I don't think I'll be making anything for that for a while..I don't have any definite story, characters, or atmosphere to work off of and I don't think I will anytime soon. I can try making some Bubble Bobble remixes. I'll see how it goes and if I make anything decent, I'll post a link in here.

papapopalung posted on Oct 25 2003 at 07:44 PM said:
what was it you did before, RCX?
What do you mean what did I do before? Oh, and I wouldn't start ripping yet since I'm not sure if I'm going to do it and anyways the first version or two will probably just be boxes and lines anyways.

EDIT: It looks to hard for me to clone :( Someone else would need to do it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
ah well... thanks for looking anyway...

edit: i was asking what you'd programmed before, and after a search, it was gpchess... does this play chess very well, or is it 2-player only?

edit again: frozen bubble is a clone of *puzzle* bobble... still, looks pretty sweet though...

edit yet again: perl-sdk glue? *whoosh* right over my head :blink:

papapopalung posted on Oct 26 2003 at 11:57 AM said:
ah well... thanks for looking anyway...

edit: i was asking what you'd programmed before, and after a search, it was gpchess... does this play chess very well, or is it 2-player only?

edit again: frozen bubble is a clone of *puzzle* bobble... still, looks pretty sweet though...

edit yet again: perl-sdk glue? *whoosh* right over my head :blink:
Well the 0.5 version is... um a bit slow at thinking ;) But 0.9b is faster (5-6 sec/move I think and 20-25 on highest level) + no flickering with pieces. Oh, and 0.9b is a beta so thats why you can't find it anywhere if you are looking for it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back