Boot time comparaison Pyra vs Pandora

ahahah

hi,

someone know the boot time of the pyra vs the pandora please?
are they the same or not?

thanks

What's the boot time of the Pandora anyways? All this time I've been lurking, and I've never known...

Never timed it, but it feels something like 10 seconds between putting the battery in and the SD card LEDs lighting up as it scans for PND files. IIRC it does that after the login screen appears, so it should be up in about 10 seconds, but the xfce menu won't be populated for a few more seconds (depending on how many PNDs you've got).

I only boot mine if I accidentally forget to charge it or when some software makes the unit unresponsive. In both occasions hardly ever :D
My boot time (just checked) which I timed until the moment the SD activity stopped was 36 seconds. Thats with a lot of PND's being indexed though. without SD cards in it boots in 22 seconds.

Indeed it feels like 10 seconds but it's more ;)
Way faster than my phone anyways,

Whell, my Pandora got a brocken Display Light Controll, so i have to shut its down if its not needet, as the Display Light also stays on, whyle the Pandora is in Low Power Mode..
But i will messure it as soon i have my break at work..
[doublepost=1475836148,1475827937][/doublepost]OK; hear are some Messured Times, from my CC Pandora
I cant make more Messurings yet, as the Batteriemeter says 3 % Batterie Left, ( i cant believe this, but mybe i should reloade it this evening)
From Out till Minimenue, it takes about 36 seconds
and from out till xfce, it takes 40 seconds, and a little bit (38 miliseconds)..

Take this, whit a little bit of salt, as my Pandora isnt the best one anymore, and i have a 128, and a 32 gb Card in there...

Back