Benefits Of Gpcinema

adam1312

Still Fresh
What are the basic improvements of GPCinema over Moviepark. I know the frame rate is better (much better if you overclock), but are there any others?

you can buy gpcinema, moviepark isnt availible (if you say someting else i kill you)
also gpcinema supports up to 20fps (m compared to 10 @ moviepark)
and it stays better in sync

and its a must have, it cost only about 8?

Even if Moviepark is nearly as good (I don't know I never had it) I'd still get GPcinema as it cost a mere £4.76 at the time I bought it a couple of weeks back. I mean what can you buy with a fiver these days. Not much.

Unless you're a school kid with next to no income I'd say every GP owner needs this.

even if you're a broke schoolkid, it's still damn cheap :)

The ability to use xvid, is nice and so is the overclocking/framerate increase I'd suggest you buy it, it's only $10 US. If you compare that to what it costs to play movies on your PS2 (I'm talking about Qcast tuner/Gameshark media player, without a modchip) it's quite a good deal!

Hooka posted on Mar 20 2004 at 11:16 AM said:
The ability to use xvid, is nice
Moviepark also supported XVID (any build) as well as ffvfw, 3IVX and DIVX 4.12. - much better than GPCinema. It could also play higher framerates, but sound sync was a problem. It's just a shame that GamePark dropped support and moved over to GPCinema.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back