Battery Replacement Improvement?

lonewolf

Still Fresh
Not sure if anyone has messed with their caanoo with removing and inspecting the battery, (I don't have the money to replace it if I screw it up or damage it somehow) but does anyone know the dimensions and specs of the battery it uses?
I just wonder if there is a higher capacity battery out there that can fit the caanoo, or it's all completely proprietary/custom and isn't going to happen.
It's not the worst battery life, but I guess i'm kinda spoiled with my NDS lasting around 10 hours or so for most games on a flash card. I'm sure certain games or emulators provide more of a drain to the system, but it seems like i'm lucky to get 3+ hours out of it without having to do an overnight charge.

Anyway, i'd be willing to buy a replacement battery if anyone knows of a 3rd party make/model that would work, or attempting to hunt something down if someone can post the specs so I have an idea to go on.

Thanks for any ideas!

I don't know the answer to that one mate"Ive been trawling the web for ages now to find any info on this.But it be great if anyone knows this because there will come a day when we all will need to replace the battery.
I want to keep mine for years as it's got timeless classics on it.:)

Back