Award / Phoenix Bios Files

Steve-O

I have a computer here with a Award / Phoenix Bios but it is corrupt and needs reflashing.... Does anyone know where to get a Phoenix Bios from??? Been Googling it for ages but cant find anything...

I remember that there was a website which contained all sorts of bios files for different mainboards. I forgot where it was though... found it googling afair.

Are you sure that the bios itself needs re-flashing, & it isn't the cmos that needs resetting?

Ah crap :(

What's the motherboard make & model? maybe someone will have a replacement lying around that they can send you.
I've got quite a few old boards, but very slim chance of having the same model etc.

Seriously, try it with google! Even if you have tried already! There is pages with firmware for a large number of bioses out there... have a look for the serial number of the mainboard and try to locate it by that.

xnopasaranx said:
Seriously, try it with google! Even if you have tried already! There is pages with firmware for a large number of bioses out there... have a look for the serial number of the mainboard and try to locate it by that.
Try it with other search engines too.
I've been getting crap results with google recently & have been finding the things easier on Yahoo, Ask etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
fixed.. found out it was a Medion PC and typed the model number into the Medion site and it had a Bios setup disc that was very easy to use :) (put Floppy in, press a key and watch it flash :D ) Works fine now :)

Back