Aue4all

skaboy

Still Fresh
Dear all,

I have some Amiga games which are spread over a number of disks: a case in point would be "Stardust" on three disks.

Each disk contains an ADF file and is a soft copy of disks 1, 2 and 3 respectively of the original Stardust game.

My question is this: will the UAE4all emu support multiple disks? Do I insert "disk 1" into drive 0, then wait for a prompt to swap disks? Will the emu do this? Then, do I simply perform a soft swap and place "disk 2" and "disk 3" into the drive in turn?

Many thanks as always.

Yes UAE4All supports multi disk games. When prompted to change disks by the game, just bring up the GUI, insert the requested disk and select run.

And you can also use both DF0: and DF1: drives at once so that there is less floppy swapping needed.

Oh and what about checking your spelling before typing the topic name? This is not the first time I se aue4all instead of uae4all in the topic title.

WhiteFalcon posted on Mar 21 2006 at 02:38 PM said:
And you can also use both DF0: and DF1: drives at once so that there is less floppy swapping needed.

Oh and what about checking your spelling before typing the topic name? This is not the first time I se aue4all instead of uae4all in the topic title.

Thanks for the advice.

And both times I believe it was me that mis-typed "UAE4All": I type at 60 words a minute and transposed the letters. And you knew what I meant anyway.

EDIT: "I se"? Pot / kettle ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back