archos 5imt

Phelsumania

this might sound like a stupid question but has archos changed alot of there product names slightly? and if so why? i was looking to what new tablets they had coming up and noticed that the archos 5 imt is now called the archos 48 internet tablet, the archos 7 is now the 7o, the archos 3 is now called the archos 32. And all the media players now have vision added at the end of the name. ive not been on the website for bout a year or so now so dont know when this change happened.

you might be thinking of the old generations, the archos 7 and 70 are completely different devices

i see, i just assumed that they had changed the names they all look very similar to the old gens and the archos 48 internet tablet is virtually identical to the archos 5imt from what i can remember about its specs of the top of my head. thanks for clearing that up for me matey

they might look the same but it's a big difference, they've done a pretty decent job in the end with their android sutomisations for gen 8, next ones seem to have a full size usb port under a panel for putting a modem in (or something else muwahahahaha)

they might look the same but it's a big difference, they've done a pretty decent job in the end with their android sutomisations for gen 8, next ones seem to have a full size usb port under a panel for putting a modem in (or something else muwahahahaha)

Sounds good now maybe they can concentrate on sorting there b/s customer servise out. Never exprienced anything so poor from any company in my life.

Back