Arcade Emulation

fuji

Still Fresh
Is someone making a MAME [neo geo] emualtor, is it even possible?! Someone please tell me! i must know. I badly want to play the Metal Slug series on my GP32! dont we all?! O and if there isnt does anyone no a game lie it for one of the emulators out already, like GPengine, SNES,NES?
thanks.

Neo-geo CD may be possible if all the music is ripped out. Neo-geo rom based carts-probably not. The GP32 does not have enough ram. A neo-geo pocket emu is in development, so I guess you might have to wait for metal slug till it's finished.

i guess if i realy want it bad ill have to make a petion for SNK to start makin GP32 games! Whose with me!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :unsure:

i guess if i realy want it bad ill have to make a petion for SNK to start makin GP32 games! Whose with me!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :unsure:
You should probably go see how "in business" SNK is ;) SNK isn't in a position where they can throw money into a platform that virtually guarantees not much return. An emualtor of something the caliber of Neo Geo isn't likely on GP32 either.. note the difficulty in getting a fast SNES emu, let alone something like the Neo Geo (albeit the SNES has some killer effects the MVS doens't, but the MVS doe shave giant sprites and lots of 'em :)

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Back