Any way to get an ISO of the Angstrom version that the OP runs?

cabbagehands

Still Fresh
Title pretty much says it all. I would give anything for a pandora, but paying off student loans+rent+insurance+bills makes me one broke cabbage. I hope to have enough for one by the end of this year, so hopefully the OP team can keep things going. I have faith in you. I've been following this project since late 2007 (maybe early 2008?). Is there any place that I can download the Angstrom ISO that the OP uses, I went to their site but the image builder hangs up when trying to compile an image, and I can't tell what options I should be selecting (link here: http://narcissus.angstrom-distribution.org/). Does the OP team have a source where I might download it so that I can run it in a VM and get my pandora fix until I can afford one?

What would you do with it?

The Pandora has an ARM processor. It's particular build would not run on an x86 desktop, and would have problems even on other ARM devices. A VM wouldn't do you any good in this regard.

In order to run the Pandora OS on your desktop you'd have to rebuild everything from source, so an ISO wouldn't help.

A VM wouldn't do you any good in this regard.

In order to run the Pandora OS on your desktop you'd have to rebuild everything from source, so an ISO wouldn't help.

qemu can emulate an arm processor, and Linux arm installs seem to work on it. Would the Pandora image not?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is extremely outdated but may help you.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back