Adobe Flash 10.2 For Cortex A8 Linux Download?

Wow, a fudge donut. That sounds delicious.

I hope you win your bets and get your rabbit the care he needs. Are you good at betting?

P.S. My username is just "Esn", pronounced as one syllable, not three.

Warning! Slightly off topic post!

Sorry Esn, I'll get your name right in future. I'm excellent at betting on snooker - especially tournaments with longer frame matches like the UK and World Championship. The last few years I've made a load of money betting on snooker. In fact my I bought my Pandora with a my winnings from a £5 bet (I got slightly over £300 back). And I've got 8TB of external HDD's 4x16gb and 2x32gb class 10 SDHC's, an amazon Kindle 3 (with 3G) and an Asus EEEPC (with upgraded ram and a 500gb HDD) in the last year. There's no way I'd have been able to afford any of that without my "speculative investments".

I usually take my rabbit to the PDSA for treatment, and make donations to them when I can afford to. Right now I'm recovering from being a bit poorley at my parents so I'm having to pay a normal vet, and that costs a lot of money. The rabbit's generally in great shape though, about 4 years ago I was told he was unlikely to survive cause he had to have several teeth removed. Now he's coming up for 11 years old and he has more energy and is healthier than I am!

Back