A useful online bitrate calc

Dozer

Efram the retarded rabbit
Website
lawrencewithaw.tumblr.com
Here is a bitrate calculator that you can just plonk in the length of the film and the audio quality that you want and u can adjust the video bitrate to see the best bitrate u can squeeze onto an smc. no options for framerate but in my experince this doesnt tend to change the file size much anyway. Can anyone else reccomend any better ones?

nice one dozer, I ll give it a try tonight. i have three .VCF files done so far. Will be sending them out tonight or tomrrow

C3

P.S Is that Johnny9 gonna get deleted cos he just spams his shite link to pirated GP software, I mean priacys one thing but when the product your pirating only costs £4 then thats just Cheap

Oh... its been taken down in the last couple of days. aw well. im still looking for a bitrate calc that lets u select whatever framerate you want. ill post a link to that instead if i find one.

This may be a dumb question but why isnt there a calculator that allows you to put in the resolution? I mean a 720x whatever make a bigger file than a 320x176 right? I heard once that it doesnt matter but i dont see how thats possible.

Back