A Thank You To The Dev's Of The Wiz

Spykez

First handheld I've owned since the gameboy advanced and before that, the sega game gear.

I downloaded a rom pack off of torrents ages ago and someone included a txt file talkign about the GP2X but figured it was only for the emulators etc, never really looked into it. Well I had extra cash to blow and looked it up to see the wiz and it didn't have the annoying looking joystick etc.

Didn't know it was completely OPEN FREAKIN SOURCE

I've been playing the hell out of it since I got it a few weeks ago and outside a couple minor annoyances, best 180 I've spent.

So to you developers who work for free to provide us with goodies. Thanks :)

Yeah thanks devs, without you we'd have nothing :)

I remember when I first got my GP32 I was hooked for months playing all the old games I either had or I wanted as a kid but never got. The Wiz is definitely my most used console.

Didn't know it was completely OPEN FREAKIN SOURCE
Really? GPH have finally took the finger out of there ass and open sourced everything?
;"]
[/quote]well, you know what I mean, better than getting another handheld and be stuck with proprietary shit or bad screens. I heard emulation on the DS's suck and the PSP you can't see shit other than a low lit room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah thanks to all you devs out there. This machine is by FAR the best purchase I ever made. I haven't been able to put the damn thing down for the past month. And it seems like everytime I log on, there's some new piece of software for me to tinker with.

THANKS EVERYONE!

Back