A Few Question

Apeiron

Hi,
I've been hovering for a bit now read a few posts and finally managed to register.
Anyway there a couple of Questions I wish to ask one which is stupid but I'll ask anyway.

1. Is there anyway of putting and internal memory (hard disk) into the GP32?
I doubt it but I never new you could overclock until I found out about the GP32.
I was thinking of just a small 6mb or so SMC or somthing so I Could Put Emulators and Players etc. on it without ever needing to re install unless I was updating.

2. I've been making a game on RPG2k3 for a bit now (I'm no good at coding and only wish to do the artwork, so it doesn't really matter) Is there anyway to put it on to the gp32 though Porting or maybe moving files to the Gigas Engine?

Thanks for your help on these.

PS. Just some Quickies
What type of paint can you paint held held shells with?
What Kind of shops can I get it form?
Are there any plans anywhere on making a multifuctional emulator (if possible)?

2. i dont think you can move the game from rpg2k3 into the gp32. you have to make it from scratch. but you can still use your sprites and map template if you resize them

There is no way to install internal memory.

Not sure, you may be able to move files to Gigas Engine, you probably will have to change some stuff.

Fusion Paint works well, anything that says bonds to plastic should work.
Where do you live?
Multifuctional emulator might be brought by yoyofr, not sure though.

I live in Wales, I think Car Shops may do stuff like that, or maybe a warhammer shop.
Is the Fusion paint spray or in a tin?

One other thing, Is GP32Zine issue four ever going to come out? I really enjoyed the first 3. I though maybe someone here may know the person doing it.

That's Cool about the emulator, I was thinking about it the other day and wondered it it could save space and processing power.

Shame about the memory only an ablity of 128mb and no internal space.
I hope is/when the make the GP32-2/64 it'll have some internal.

If you haven't noticed yet I think to much, you'll have to get used to it I'm home alone for a week (it's so sad to say that when your 18)

Thanks again

Did I miss something?

By the way Cozmic I meant an internal unremovable for the porpose of storage Programmes, it have to be so you could update it but never need to erase an emulator to put on another with one game.(I have on 6mb and one 16mb smc :()

Oh is it just me that the smileys very rarely appear on screen for? Most of the time I get a red X

There was a thread about using a hard drive for the GP a while ago, here. In short, it might be possible using a one of these little things that let you connect two USB devices together and transfer files. Nobody's tried yet, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back