A few Qs

Rite, for ur first question, my flu has not got the trapezoid affect, or if it does then i its very slight and i cant notice it. I think that either unit was probably the worst it could be. also the photos could have made it look worse than it actually is.

Next, the speakers on the front are reversed yes, but as they are so close together you cant notice as the sterio doesnt come through anyway. Using earphones (the only way to experience the sterio properly anyway) the sound comes out of the right speakers.

Finally, you will need to buy a special plug for the gp32 as it uses a reversed plug (for some reason!). You can get the one that works well at www.gbax.com. Although i would advise rechargables rather than a power cable, as you can get up to 10 hours play time with descent ones.

Hope this helps

I don't have a gp32 with a light so I can't comment on that although the screen is nice enough with out that light that I don't miss it. As for the speakers I would have never known that they were backwards unless someone had posted in on this board.

It doesn't use any special adapter - it's just centre-negetive instead of centre-positive. Most american and asian devices are like this. Most adaptors have a 'polarity' switch, to choose whether the centre 'hole' (that goes over the pin) is + or -.

You just need an adaptor with a 3v output witha polarity switch, and a range of 'ends', as the one that the GP32 uses is quite small.

Back