4Chan Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chest Rockwell

Please remove your signature. As a gay woman it is highly offensive to me.

rabidpoobear said:
Chest Rockwell said:
It says "gender: male" under your profile...
I'm "INBETWEEN" sorry if I don't feel the need to type out my personal life to every single person! Regardless, the homophobic mods have felt fit to delete my comment and let this person continue on with an offensive signature. To think this is linked from the official pandora site!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chest Rockwell said:
rabidpoobear said:
Chest Rockwell said:
I'm "INBETWEEN" sorry if I don't feel the need to type out my personal life to every single person! Regardless, the homophobic mods have felt fit to delete my comment and let this person continue on with an offensive signature. To think this is linked from the official pandora site!

What signature are you on about that is so offensive to you ???. Please shove it right under my nose, Because i have looked, And fail to see exactly what you are complaining about. That is partly the reason your post was removed.

Trooper

Anyone with 4chan as their avatar who is also complaining about someone's offensive ANYTHING is probably taking the piss.

PhillipJ said:
Anyone with 4chan as their avatar who is also complaining about someone's offensive ANYTHING is probably taking the piss.

That`s probably true, But i`ve still got to appease the whingers.

And i`ll take ^that^ statement back if there is proof for complaint.

Trooper

trooper said:
Chest Rockwell said:
rabidpoobear said:
Chest Rockwell said:

What signature are you on about that is so offensive to you ???. Please shove it right under my nose, Because i have looked, And fail to see exactly what you are complaining about. That is partly the reason your post was removed.

Trooper
"Fagbox 360"
And I go to 4chan.org for the papercraft boards because I enjoy making crafts... I don't see how that excludes me from being offended at homophobia???

Chest Rockwell said:
"Fagbox 360"
And I go to 4chan.org for the papercraft boards because I enjoy making crafts... I don't see how that excludes me from being offended at homophobia???
Crunchwrap said:
I smell a troll.

Seriously though... my little sister is a lesbian and I have many gay friends so I'm not even remotely homophobic here, but I think you are ;)

If you're REALLY who you think you are and claim to be, then you would be secure enough with your self image to ignore someone calling the 360 a "fagbox" ...in fact every TRULY homosexual person I've ever met uses the word "fag" liberally and slings it out at every other gay around them the way I might call a close friend a "poopsack" or some other endearingly derogatory term on a regular basis. (yes... I really do call my close friends poopsacks...)

And come ON... if you're familiar enough with 4chan to use the logo as your avatar, then I think you know EXACTLY why everyone is just gonna assume that you're the scum of the internet and have seen every repulsive disgusting thing on the internet and thus have a stomach made of steel that can never be offended by mere name-calling or console fanyboyism.

mitosis said:
Chest Rockwell said:
"Fagbox 360"
Crunchwrap said:
I smell a troll.

Seriously though... my little sister is a lesbian and I have many gay friends so I'm not even remotely homophobic here, but I think you are ;)

If you're REALLY who you think you are and claim to be, then you would be secure enough with your self image to ignore someone calling the 360 a "fagbox" ...in fact every TRULY homosexual person I've ever met uses the word "fag" liberally and slings it out at every other gay around them the way I might call a close friend a "poopsack" or some other endearingly derogatory term on a regular basis. (yes... I really do call my close friends poopsacks...)

And come ON... if you're familiar enough with 4chan to use the logo as your avatar, then I think you know EXACTLY why everyone is just gonna assume that you're the scum of the internet and have seen every repulsive disgusting thing on the internet and thus have a stomach made of steel that can never be offended by mere name-calling or console fanyboyism.
^Useless troll need not quote me.

mitosis said:
Chest Rockwell said:
"Fagbox 360"
Crunchwrap said:
I smell a troll.

1. Seriously though... my little sister is a lesbian and I have many gay friends so I'm not even remotely homophobic here, but I think you are ;)

2. If you're REALLY who you think you are and claim to be, then you would be secure enough with your self image to ignore someone calling the 360 a "fagbox" ...in fact every TRULY homosexual person I've ever met uses the word "fag" liberally and slings it out at every other gay around them the way I might call a close friend a "poopsack" or some other endearingly derogatory term on a regular basis. (yes... I really do call my close friends poopsacks...)

3. And come ON... if you're familiar enough with 4chan to use the logo as your avatar, then I think you know EXACTLY why everyone is just gonna assume that you're the scum of the internet and have seen every repulsive disgusting thing on the internet and thus have a stomach made of steel that can never be offended by mere name-calling or console fanyboyism.
1. Wow. Reminds me of how when people say "Trust me, I have black friends, and I'm not racist, but..." before going on a gigantic racist rant.

2. Thanks for trying to psychoanalize me based on a handful of postings I have made on an inernet forums site regarding homebrew and game design. Sorry because i'm not the type of person who openly identifies with more cutting-edge gay movements like genderqueer and the like, you don't consider me to be actually gay. Sorry that i'm not what you consider to be a "true" homosexual. That's not my issue, that's yours. not like I'm not used to dealing with this same type of shit from people.

3. I'm aware that there is a "/b/ - random" board there and it has violent content. Like I said, I don't go there, don't plan to, and the times I have seen it I have found it offensive. I only haunt the boards like Papercraft, or when that's flooded, sometimes cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back