1000 Board Members...

crazeeplaya

That's the way I like it
The GP32Xtreme board now has 1000 registered users :)

A celebration is in order B) :p :D :lol: :rolleyes:

edit : woops, 1000

I think Avigrace can vouch for me when I say that I am truely amazed at how many member we have here in just about 7-8 months. When I joined I was like 1 hundred and something. I said to myself this board may never get off the ground. The Gamepark company is small time, GP32 was small time, just like this board USED TO BE.

Now I have seen this community grow bigger and better everyday. AND I Have to tell you all that I am damn proud to be a member. This is the only community I have truely felt apart of. Lets keep it going guys!

This site turned up a couple of months after some of the other news site, but it was so fast in updating the news and devloping the site it jumped to the top of my list almost instantly. No more scrabbling around the dev sites and waiting on Irc for the news as it would all be here.

and then more people came and they didn't just come in for a few day or weeks but they stayed and are still active.

The amount of cool programs that have come out over the previous year is amazing, and looking to the next year I think the scene will continue to explode. There are lots of promising emulators and programs coming and a lot of existing that will be optimised and polished.

This site hopefully will be here through the life of the GP and beyond

And the whole time I will be here boring you with my posts :)

And the whole time I will be here boring you with my posts :)

:D Lol, in half the shops i look in at the mo there are notices sayin "GameParks in Stock" a few days previously then saying "Awaiting new stock for GameParks" a few days later. Do you think GamePark expected this level of succes?

Back