Just wanted to show off a PC I put together:
I was trying to get a machine that fit between late dos and win9X era.
I first tried installing win98se on that shuttle in the back, but it wouldnt take. That ended up with windows XP. Theres another pc on the floor also with win98, but a little...
Not sure what changed but my samba share but now im getting a error mount: Operation not supported. dmesg gives a return code of -95.
The web seems to show that this might be fixed specifying an option vers=3.0.
<share> <mount> cifs vers=3.0,iocharset=utf8.username=me,password=pass 0 0
looking for some tips I have a game that is setting bus errors. I fixed the first error (some floating point != comparisons). But now the next one is in the GLESv2 library.
the only way i think im going to find this one is breakpoints and print statements.
but any other ideas welcome.
Ive refreshed the exult pnd for playing ultima 7 and seperent isle.
Its based on the latest git and uses SDL2. I built it with codeblocks and left everything default.
So this means it looks for data under <appdata>/share/exult now instead of the root.
Music and SFX are found below...
Ive update the quake 2 yamagi pnd. Its been some time since the last update.
Its includes all the open sourced expansion paks.
I also built it through ptitseb's codeblocks and its using gl4es. Its running very well.
It also includes a software render now for those interested, but the GL 1.4...
Updated the pnd to the latest github source and adapted the pnd to support the holiday levels.
Appdata should be setup with 2 folders:
JAZZ -> Jazz 1 original data
HH95 -> Holiday hare data
For users that used this pnd in the past if you leave your data in the root of the openjazz appdata...
Havent updated this one since i made a port based on nanoGL.
Built on latest source version 1.5.9
Uses ptitseb's gl4es (guess i dont have any reason to write GLES code anymore :)
Includes SW renderer build version but its slower...
I finally updated hurrican to work with non X11 PVR drivers.
Hurrican is a port I did a while back of the original windows homebrew. The original was coded to use D3D. The port uses any kind of openGL. The pandora port here uses...
This is probably a wild shot in the dark but im running of ideas.
I would like to find a Ogre Tactics for the Super Famicom.
The problem with the cart is that they made 3 versions in identical external cases and markings.
Ive been collecting famicom games that have been translated and running...
Yeh we have another engine thats been opensourced. This will run the first 2 sam games.
It has a opengl and directx backends. I havnt dug too deep but its uses 1.X type calls, so glshm i expect could handle this.
The one thing im not sure is...
I started working on these emulator after finding it ran a patched game correctly.
Basically everything works, but it has one major issue, which im stuck on.
So the issue is with SDL2 and Framebuffer...
Ive got extra copies of these which im interesting in parting with.
I will entertain any offers of something of equal value (ive based the price on the average retail price for a used copy). Im mainly interested in game related things though. Cash might be an option too but im not setup to...
This a project ive been working on since the source code for Catacomb was released by Flat Rock Software.
The first catacomb engine was written in pascal and the second was in C code. At the time i assumed both were pascal and i went through and converted the pascal to c code myself :-). Then...
I put out a dosbox pacakge with a qt frontend which seemed to work ok. Later though i noticed my config was gettting blown away defeating the purpose. I never really found another simple cross platform frontend. Ive been hand modifying the conf directly which stinks.
So Ive been tinkering with...
Ken's Labyrinth is a wolf3d type clone. All data is included with some high res textures.
A couple updates, all the menu entries work, save and load games works, glues statically linked, eglport update to support raw FB mode.
Ive been trying to work this out, but its not working. Im trying to setup my GCW packages similar to my pnds. I put modifiable files into a folder called default. These files are copied to some location on the local fileystem, only if a file doesnt already exist.
GCW uses busybox for command...
Blake Stone Planet Strike by released under the GPLv2
Ported to SDL2/OpenGL by Boris Bendovsky
OpenGL-ES2 adaptation and small fixes and Pandora port by Scott Smith
Appdata is: blake
Place these files in the appdata folder 'ps'...
So its basically the same as the original release but never made the repo. It has some source cleanup, latest eglport files, and pnd refreshing.
It also runs on GCW if you have one (check the dingooity forum for the link)
I was playing a round of kami retro and later noticed I gouged my screen in a number of places. :angry:
I think the problem was that i held the stylus at an angle and in my frenzy to get those little guys jumping I dragged a rough part of the stylus in a nice diagonal direction. Positive is...
Ive updated the commander genius pnd with a new version based off the latest source.
The big change since the last version is support for the galaxy engine (4,5,6) games.
1. If you never have used it start at step 2.
If you have a...