Okay, I had an idea for designing a T-Shirt, but I realised that on Zazzle and some other sites that it only let you design on a baxed in area on the front on the tee, but I want to be able to design over the WHOLE shirt, and I can't find anywhere that can. any suggestions?
well, I was strolling through the forums before and I realised that nobody has discussed how they learned to dev. I learned basic stuff through books and guides on the web, which really are just shit on a stick, tbh <_< . Isn't there some sort of course I could go on to learn programming or...
someone needs to put pandora in that table, I tried to do it myself, but I got baffled when I hit the 'edit' button, and some of you will see why when you do. <_<
all I can find is 1TB, and if I try and search for higher capacities nothing shows up. Is there anything higher than this in capacity, as far as external HDDs go? I'd like to back up all of my shit that I have on my computers and my discs lying around, so it's all in one place. I don't think...
I got told today, that collectively as a group, that a lesson I had was a "shit shambles" and "it was shit".
Also, he told my mate to "fuck off" because he was "taking the piss" when he did a little guitar solo behind him with a badminton racket behind him, when he, the teacher, was trying to...
I didn't think that much of it initially, but now I think about it Pandora would have been so much better with a descent N64 emulator :( . That's why I'm asking if anybody else is planning on an N64 emu? I really would like one, much like everyone else I suppose...
1. Will it have support for zipped roms? it'll save huge space on my memory card(s).
2. Will it have a marquee option like the GBC emulator for the 2X?
3. Will it have TV-Out support? (yes, I know I ask this about every emulator)
4. Will it have configurable controls?
5. Can this go full...
1. How much is postage? is it included in the price or is it added on at the end?
2. can you pay in any currency reguardless of where you live? (e.g if I wanted to pay in € instead of £'s)
Thanks. :D :pandora1:
apparently, PSX4Pandora is meant to be supporting eboots, and I have a couple of questions:
1. Will you be able tomake customisable backgrounds and background music like the ones for PSP?
2. or will it only be selectable in the file menu on the emu?