For that netbook ($100) you got
ARM 11 533 MHz
128MB of DDR2
7" 800 x 480
*** Arm netbook
For Pandora ($330) you got
ARM Cortex 600Mhz + 430MHz DSP Core + PowerVR SGX
256MB DDR-333 SDRAM
*** A little bigger than NDS
It's up to you.
- If you need device mostly for internet...
I vote for camera.
- used as camera and image editing program (like dsi but more option and ... plz better resolution)
- shoot video and direct upload video to youtube
- shoot photo and quickly add to email
- used as webcam for messenger
Accelerometer - you can using camera as 2d...
... This id my idea ...
Problem : fat, fat32 AND ntfs is own by microsoft ?
Solution : Not support it by default then have user fix it - it's ntfs solution for linux - and using Ext for os (I prefer ext4 as it's have more performance and pandora is on battery so no power loss and no data loss)...