Zodttd Out With A New Video

For the tubeless:

ZodTTD here with a video of my Sony Playstation 1 emulator for the Pandora gaming handheld. Titled psx4pandora, at the time of writing this it is at version 1.0 Beta 2. Development is moving fast though. This video shows psx4pandora v1.0b2 running on a Pandora at a low 600MHz playing Wipeout XL. The game is smooth with sound and is constantly hovering in the 60 FPS area as it should. Frame limiting is implemented and needed at higher Pandora clock rates.For more info follow the discussion here: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/54095-psx4pandora-beta/ And be sure to check out my site at: http://www.zodttd.com Thanks, ZodTTD

Last edited by a moderator:
Gruso said:
For the tubeless:

ZodTTD here with a video of my Sony Playstation 1 emulator for the Pandora gaming handheld. Titled psx4pandora, at the time of writing this it is at version 1.0 Beta 2. Development is moving fast though. This video shows psx4pandora v1.0b2 running on a Pandora at a low 600MHz playing Wipeout XL. The game is smooth with sound and is constantly hovering in the 60 FPS area as it should. Frame limiting is implemented and needed at higher Pandora clock rates.For more info follow the discussion here: http://www.gp32x.de...x4pandora-beta/ And be sure to check out my site at: http://www.zodttd.com Thanks, ZodTTD

Thanks Gruso!

Capitano said:
I'm at work, have got psx roms on my pandora, two hours to drive home, and NO sd-card-reader/wifi or something else!!!
No USB memory sticks? :(

That's why we need an app (or whatever else) that permit to plug the pandora to a computer via USB and use it as a SD card reader!

hells_dark said:
That's not possible ? oO
How will I add something on my SDs then ?

A card reader. Luckily I had one kicking about!

KodeIn said:
That's why we need an app (or whatever else) that permit to plug the pandora to a computer via USB and use it as a SD card reader!
hells_dark said:
That's not possible ? oO
I thought you could

Na-Noo said:
KodeIn said:
hells_dark said:
That's not possible ? oO
I thought you could
It's possible, but it's not active. Yet.
OPT instead made the USB a network connection by default: you can plug your Pandora into your computer and, with a bit of tweaking on your computer, leach the network off of it. I don't know why they decided to do that, probably an oversight that no one really thought about until after it was shipping.
EvilDragon says that in a future hotfix, this behaviour will be disabled and external hard drive mode will be activated. If I had my Pandora (grrrrr) I'd have figured out a temporary solution for now, but until then, we'll have to wait.

WizardStan said:
Na-Noo said:
I thought you could
It's possible, but it's not active. Yet.
OPT instead made the USB a network connection by default: you can plug your Pandora into your computer and, with a bit of tweaking on your computer, leach the network off of it. I don't know why they decided to do that, probably an oversight that no one really thought about until after it was shipping.
EvilDragon says that in a future hotfix, this behaviour will be disabled and external hard drive mode will be activated. If I had my Pandora (grrrrr) I'd have figured out a temporary solution for now, but until then, we'll have to wait.
Thanks for that, I totally missed that conversation somehow.

It is certainly possible, just didn't have the time to make some script for that yet.

It's like on any other device: If you use the SD Card slots as cardreader, the system cannot access it anymore.
So the card needs to be unmounted, the mode changed to SD-Cardreader mode, after that it needs to be remounted.

As unmounting is currently prevented by something, we first need to fix that bug and then it's easy.

Back