Zelda Classic on Pyra!

Vardius

Still Fresh
Is anyone considering porting ZC 2.50 to the Pyra (or whatever version comes out between now and when the Pyra comes out) just out of curiosity?

There is a port request thread on the forums. Also, it's a good idea to post, at least, the official website but if you can link the source code it's a better idea:

https://github.com/ArmageddonGames/ZeldaClassic

IDK if this is the right source code, can you please check it?

And I think nobody is still working on stuff like this for Pyra, but maybe is doable on Pandora :D.

Wow, never heard this went open source! I could never get this working on Linux way back when but maybe I'll give it another go.

hmm, it uses a newer version of cmake tool than what is on debian jessie, it will have to wait until I get stretch working properly.

Even though I've looked over that thread, I must have not seen it when I was looking at the various pnd's. Thank you for pointing it out to me. I'll have to go and try it out on my Pandora later when I have time. I want to also say thank you to ED and the rest of the people who have worked on the Pandora and the Pyra. I'm getting very excited for the release of the Pyra! If I remember right I'm in the first 200 or so preorders! :) Thank you guys again and have a good day.

Back