Yay!

rcx21000

Website
Visit site
I built it today :p

And I'm on it now.... Now I'm going to have to transfer files.... :rolleyes:

Ure 11 years old and u built yer own pc...... By any chance in your name Merlin?

It's easier than some Lego technic sets...unless of course you're first real problem was a screwed PCI - VGA host control driver like mine....uh still gives me shivers nearly eight years on.

I did my first internal hardware upgrade when I was 8yrs old. Put the 1mb RAM chip into my Amiga 500+.

I built my first IBM PC when I was around 11/12 and I still build and sell them to this day as a side job :)

Yup... THey Just Slot together :D hehe... I want a Job where all you do is assemble PC's :D... I would like to see how many PC's I could assemble in 1 hour, it would be fun :D hehe...

a fun pc to try to improve is a pavilion. its nigh impossible to get your hand in the right position to put in the ram without taking out the cd\hardrive\floppy holder thingy plus the processor. the annoying thing is it isn't even particularly compact, just extremely badly organised <_<

Sponge BoB posted on Mar 7 2004 at 10:48 AM said:
Ther's been so much stuff about that but WTF is it all about. I assume it was some game made in Japan that was translated into Enlgish with bad grammer. :huh:
The way the pictures have been edited is great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back