Ya Gotta Help Me Guys!!!!

I izda Boi inda Hood!

Still Fresh
K, heres da deal! Just nicked a GP32 from this spaz in skul!!!

Thing is, aint na kard thingy! But ma mums kard from her kamra fits it(dunno wot sort it is????????????????)

Anyway, bin reedin this foram, an i surta figerd out wot2do. but where r da rams? wotdya do?

Ya get roms of net, ye? stik em on da kard? (Ma mom gotta kard reeder B) ), but wot den?

Ya gotta help me!!! Yaz ma nu best frends? I wanna lern2programm dis bitch! In a fiu weeeks al hav sum mega games fa yazall, jus get me srated????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

PS. I izda rappa!!!

I have no idea what you want from us.
Maybe someone else here does...?

Though I advise you to learn some understandable language (preferable English) so we all can understand you.

Oh no, as far as I understand he is asking for roms. And he says he stole that gp32, he doesn`t know a thing about it!
He can`t even write! Ban him now, for gods sake :p

STFU! Not everyone here is a native enlish speaker who understands he shit you type!!!

So try to write in proper english, and you might get answers.

btw. you are not allowed to ask for roms/warez/images (illegal stuff) on these boards!

Yo man, Iiz KUL!!!

I C yaz from Germy? I kan help ya wid da getoo talk!!!!

But ye, i no itz ilegel ta get da romz, but cing haw i niked da gpshit in da 1st plaic, na wawriz 4 me B) . I iz 1 bad ass muffa!!!

So, komon doodz, wherz da ramz????

Search the internet for them... Or better yet, call the FBI, tell them you're looking for as many as you can and their men will be right there to help you.

And stealing a GP32 is a really rotten thing to do. Then you got the balls to come here to brag about it and ask for help? Quite sickening. I've had more respect for insects than I do for you.

Noone is gonna tell you. And I want no help in talking from a native english speaker/writer that writes a lot worse than me, come on, your saying your in school, but I don`t believe you, you must have the same IQ like warm water...

@Winterkid: I totally understand you, isects are by far more intelligent!

EvilDragon posted on May 12 2005 at 10:01 AM said:
I have no idea what you want from us.
Maybe someone else here does...?

Though I advise you to learn some understandable language (preferable English) so we all can understand you.

i'd rather the moron NOT learn my mother tounge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahah come on guys, look at his username, he's doing in on purpose for a laugh!

He doesn't really need any help at all, he's just messing around with "Gangta Talk"

5637.gif

vanilla_ice_baby.jpg

Yeah, sounds like a joke to me! :blink:

Seriousley though, it winds me up when I see all this 'I iz da... you iz da...' sort of talk. People forget that they aren't talking to there mate on there mobile phone or something! :rolleyes:

Quiest posted on May 12 2005 at 11:59 AM said:
lubidog? I thought you were a more mature member...

:rolleyes:

Well, I was until they banned me! Then I just through my toys out of the pram!!!

BAN TROOPER!!! He also forgot to post!

Anyway, I hate gansta speak, and using text writing. (unless you are texting!). But on another forum I was on, there was a kid who was like this for real! I should find the thread, t'was amazing spamming! I think your patience with 'da Boi' is amazing, and a credit to you all!!! This lad got about 4000 posts, and the abuse that was (rightly) thrown at him was... well, I'll find the thread!!!

But I'm home alone, my Kumpels all speak German (good for me but makes my brain ache after a while), and I got banned! Kein Wunder ich war unglueklich! Ich habe schon viele Zeit, und nichts zu tun!!!

Zu Hilfe......

:p

is lubidog banned anyway? and why?
tell your friends they should speak english...will be easier for you and help them in school ;)

Nilsiboy posted on May 12 2005 at 12:54 PM said:
is lubidog banned anyway? and why?
tell your friends they should speak english...will be easier for you and help them in school ;)

Ta, but I must speak and learn German! No fun till you can speak the language!

If you could persuade everyone in Germany to stick to just one definate/indefinate article though...t'would be nice.... :)

Back