Xpired 2x Beta

hardyx

Website
Visit site
Hello,

I'm Spanish game programmer and I want to present to you my port of the game X-pired for the console GP2X. Is an action-puzzle game very fun and adictive, based in an open source project for Windows and Linux. In the next stable version I hope to fix possible errors and release the source code.

The game is in english and have a Readme.txt file with instructions about the keys used and more things about the instalation and use. This is the beta version, but is tested a lot. I like to see your comments if you like the game, or if you see any bug.

I hope you enjoy with the game...
:rolleyes:

Download Xpired 2X

Edit: You have the game now in the gp2x file archive.

"You have reached the limit for Free users. Would you like to download more?"
"Become a Premium member now! The download will be available shortly! Alternatively you can wait 60 minutes."

I wonder why people use rapidshare for their releases... *shrug*...

Update: 06:09am

"Your IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is already downloading a file. Please wait until the download is completed."

Pretty cool, considering I am not downloading anything from there and still try to start downloading that file ;)

Kojote said:
Pretty cool, considering I am not downloading anything from there and still try to start downloading that file ;)
Your ISP does not supports real IP adress for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same problem. It's because my ISP (which is TPG) uses a transparent proxy, meaning that multiple TPG users connecting to sites like Rapidshare all appear to have the same IP address. :angry:

Find out if your ISP is doing that, and if so, specify a different proxy server in your internet settings.

Hi.

Nice game.
One thing that should be changed (urgently :)):

When I manage to finish some levels, this is stored in a file.
So when I start the game another time, I start at my last level if I press B at the beginning.
If I press X, I start at the first level.

Let's imagine that I lose at the first level, I come back at the intro.
But then, even if I press B, I still start at the level 0.

Well to summarize, It seems that if you press the wrong key, you have to start back from level 0 :(
Already happened twice :(

Chris

Let's imagine that I lose at the first level, I come back at the intro.
But then, even if I press B, I still start at the level 0.

If you are in level 1 (the second level) you will see a password in the title screen.
Then if you press B, you begin the game in the level 1.

I see that is easy to press X and lose the current level.
In the next version I can change the password clear key to L + R + X.

'Hardyx' said:
Hello,

I'm Spanish game programmer and I want to present to you my port of the game X-pired for the console GP2X. Is an action-puzzle game very fun and adictive, based in an open source project for Windows and Linux. In the next stable version I hope to fix possible errors and release the source code.

The game is in english and have a Readme.txt file with instructions about the keys used and more things about the instalation and use. This is the beta version, but is tested a lot. I like to see your comments if you like the game, or if you see any bug.

I hope you enjoy with the game...
:rolleyes:

Download Xpired 2X

Edit: You have the game now in the gp2x file archive.
The download seems to be broken. After I fix the url it goes to the right screen that discusses the game but when you click on download an error screen comes up saying software error. Can someone fix this? I'd like to download the game.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Back