Xbox Me Do/ Dont/ Argh.

PinkSpider

Shit.
Website
www.giglio1.karoo.net
I need help! Right, I have an xbox, softmodded it using UDE1 or something, I installed MXM and that.

Right now, 50% of the time it doesent seem to boot up into mxm and I have to load the save game to get into it.

Secondly I want to uninstall and reinstall and the software wont do it anymore (I get an actionscript error - the file may be corrupt). Erm so is there any way to fix this other than taking the disk out and fixing it or adding a new one?

Cheers.

edit: This is the error I get: "Error (line 1): (callscript) "ActionScript file failed excecution"

I say, do a manual uninstall. Load up the save hack so you can FTP in, and go in and uninstall everything. The best thing you can do right now if you want to go thru the trouble would be to get a copy of Slayers installer, not to use it but to get the copy of a stock hard drive out of there, copy that to your HD to return it to stock. I only say that because you may not be able to manually find all the files you would need to delete to return to stock.

Then, get a copy of the latest UXE installer package, and install Unleash X, or you can install Evo X but Unleash X is so much better, so many more features. MXM sucks. The newest UXE installer package is soooo easy to do it's foolproof.

At any rate, as long as you can FTP into the system there is still hope for a fix, w/o having to remove the HD or anything like that. But I've found once a softmod starts having problems the best thing you can do is to get that slayers HD image and just return everything stock and start over.

Back