Xbox Live Users

Memnoch

Website
Visit site
Has anyone got stuck into Splinter Cell 2 Pandora Tomorrow on Xbox Live yet? I've read it only supports up to four players at a time which has put me off a little. If anyone can be bothered to let me know what they think of it I'd be eternally grateful.

its emmense, i played it round a mates. 2 people play as 1st person view guards and the other two play covert spies and they gotta take each other out, the spies using stealth and the guards using power and speed

Memnoch posted on Mar 27 2004 at 07:15 AM said:
Has anyone got stuck into Splinter Cell 2 Pandora Tomorrow on Xbox Live yet? I've read it only supports up to four players at a time which has put me off a little. If anyone can be bothered to let me know what they think of it I'd be eternally grateful.
I tried the PC multiplayer demo for a couple hours and didn't come away terribly impressed. Usually one of two things happens:

(1) Your teammate is a complete idiot, who, after losing all of their lives, leaves you with no chance of victory.

(2) One (or both) of your opponents are complete idiots, making it a snap to secure the objective/wipe them out.

I would hope it's better on the Xbox, with voice chat for better communication/cooperation, and just as players accumulate more experience in the multiplayer mode .

Last edited by a moderator:
Second best XBL game out.HALO 2 IS COMING.Contact me on aim if any one wants to play a good match.

aim:darkicedrgon

Back