Wtb: Tapwave Zodiac Charger

Draken

Website
Visit site
Anyone willing to sell me one? I can't find one on ebay or anywhere else, but my own zodiac charger nearly snapped and I could really use a new one before the zodiac's battery gives up (I still use it for videoplay back and stuff).

Thanks in advance

edit: oh yeah, nvm about this

I have a charger available for $12 plus S&H.

I'd like to pick up an extra USB cable. Know where I could get one?

Draken said:
Anyone willing to sell me one? I can't find one on ebay or anywhere else, but my own zodiac charger nearly snapped and I could really use a new one before the zodiac's battery gives up (I still use it for videoplay back and stuff).
If you still have the USB cable, you can make a charger out of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge said:
I had to make a new charger for my zod, because they didn't have the international kit available at the time.. it's relatively easy. Buy a charger with similar specs, open both chargers, and solder the wires in. =) (can't remember if there were any more details than that, like which wire is + and which is -, though.. I may have been lucky)

sol_hsa said:
Squidge said:
I had to make a new charger for my zod, because they didn't have the international kit available at the time.. it's relatively easy. Buy a charger with similar specs, open both chargers, and solder the wires in. =) (can't remember if there were any more details than that, like which wire is + and which is -, though.. I may have been lucky)

I did the same thing. All you need is a decent charger that provides 5V and at least 1.1A. It doesn't matter if it outputs more than 1.1A, just don't get one that provides too many Volts. There is only two wires in the connector and you can easily cut it off and solder it to another charger. Just make sure the polarity is correct. It should be on the tapwave charger, there is a little picture of the connector on the sticker.

That reminds me, I think I need to charge mine and play around with it a little more ^^. I was almost about to sell my Zod a couple of weeks ago to a guy on this forum. Glad I didn't do that now, it's a fairly unique handheld.

Back