Reserved WTB thread

TSBroich

No longer need what was requested in this WTB thread.

Last edited:
That Situation remind me this old Twitter News.

But he musted make Place for Pyra Parts @ this Time.

Maybe @Linux-SWAT can ship some Case to you..maybe he have Spare Parts because he repaired some Pandoras in the Past in his Shop.

I'd have bought those casings in bulk when they were in stock had I known they would become unicorns today.

Last edited:
I have a spare case here. It has never been used and spent the last few years in a box. It's missing the screws and the stylus, though.And i think you'll also need to re-use the hinge mechanism from our old pandora. It was bought to replace the case of my old silver Pandora, However I managed to destroy the flex cable that connects the screen when I wanted to remove the parts from the old case. so be aware that replacing the case isn't easy to do and that you might end up with a dead Pandora. I'm located in Germany, so unfortunately shipping will not be cheap (e.g. 15,98€ uninsured with DHL). You can pm me if you're still interested.

IMG_7130.JPG

I have a spare case here. It has never been used and spent the last few years in a box. It's missing the screws and the stylus, though.And i think you'll also need to re-use the hinge mechanism from our old pandora. It was bought to replace the case of my old silver Pandora, However I managed to destroy the flex cable that connects the screen when I wanted to remove the parts from the old case. so be aware that replacing the case isn't easy to do and that you might end up with a dead Pandora. I'm located in Germany, so unfortunately shipping will not be cheap (e.g. 15,98€ uninsured with DHL). You can pm me if you're still interested.

View attachment 38034

DM sent.

Last edited:
That Situation remind me this old Twitter News.

But he musted make Place for Pyra Parts @ this Time.

Code:
https://twitter.com/EvilDragon1717/status/551484476409511936

Yeah, surely somebody in Germany would have taken them if they'd been offered :(

Quite a long time before that, as a UK person I vaguely considered trying to relieve Craig of his cases when he said he was about to dump them, but ED said he had plenty at the time. Hindsight is a fine thing!

Yeah, surely somebody in Germany would have taken them if they'd been offered :(

Quite a long time before that, as a UK person I vaguely considered trying to relieve Craig of his cases when he said he was about to dump them, but ED said he had plenty at the time. Hindsight is a fine thing!
Had I known I'd be buying a Pandora, and looking for parts in the current times, I'd have bought those in bulk. lol

Had I known I'd be buying a Pandora, and looking for parts in the current times, I'd have bought those in bulk. lol

Indeed, I wish I could go back in time and do some shopping :) Most of the spare products for the Pandora are gone.
Still Pandora batteries available for a very low price €2.54. I am sure we will see someone in the future having regretted buying a couple of them now.

Back