WTB Pandora Classic

trix

Very Active Member
Hello,

I was an old CraigX preorder that actually got my unit after waiting forever, only to have it stolen along with most of my belongings on a really really bad day.

Anyway I want another one!

I have $230 and a Nintendo 2DS unused that I can offer. I just want a classic with the newer non problematic LCD cable.

Anyone selling something we can work out a deal on?

Thanks

Trix

I would love to take your money, but instead I will suggest waiting for EvilDragon to add more to the shop (which might save you some cash), plus I don't have the most recent LCD cable.  Link here to the shop page.

Keep us up to date on if you find one or not.  I might be willing to part with mine if I get a 1GHz unit.

Edit:  Where are you located?  That might help with finding others willing to sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, a little off topic but is EvilDragon adding more Pandoras to the shop for sure? I know there used to be some available but I've been waiting for the restock for a few weeks now and haven't seen anything.

well with everything going on with the pyra dev and was getting ready for gamescom and also time for life guessing no time to build and get units ready for sale but heres to hoping in afew more dozen would like to get my hand on a 1ghz before they are gone

Sorry, a little off topic but is EvilDragon adding more Pandoras to the shop for sure? I know there used to be some available but I've been waiting for the restock for a few weeks now and haven't seen anything.
Edit: Should've read your name before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Back