Wow

Wow!! 128 megs built in memory? I'm returning my gp2x as soon as I get it and I'm going straight to toys-r-us for this baby! Can't wait.

rofl, maybe we can ditch the gp2x all together and get this from toys-r-us - everyone will have it

http://vugo.com/vugo.php

Rofl. j/k

wf.

Yeah, j/k is right. An hour of video on 128MB? They must be using 56kbps video and 12kbps audio on the old RealPlayer formats.... yuckie ^_^

If I had to rate this Toys R Us device on a scale from 1-10, (10 being the GP2X) I'd give this little kids' toy a 0. Buy this for your 2 year-olds to chew on. Keep the GP for yourself ;- )

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! That's amazing! I can put one tv show on it! Yes!!! *cancels GP2X preorder*

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe you could use it to record films of games running on the GP2X without using a camera.

...Another victory for the almighty TIGER ELECTRONICS!

All together now...

"We love you tiger(tm) we do!
We love you tiger(tm) it's true!
We love you tiger(tm) we do!
Oh tiger(tm) we love you...

As long as we don't have to buy your products!"

rofl, maybe we can ditch the gp2x all together and get this from toys-r-us - everyone will have it

http://vugo.com/vugo.php

Rofl. j/k

wf.

Yeah, j/k is right. An hour of video on 128MB? They must be using 56kbps video and 12kbps audio on the old RealPlayer formats.... yuckie ^_^

If I had to rate this Toys R Us device on a scale from 1-10, (10 being the GP2X) I'd give this little kids' toy a 0. Buy this for your 2 year-olds to chew on. Keep the GP for yourself ;- )
Um... If you use more than 128 for an hour of 320*240 video, you are doing something wrong... :huh:

It takes SD cards for more storage and media like the gp2x does.

It actually dosent' seem like a bad option for the less technical minded people in your circle who would like to watch video on the go but would be guarenteed to be bricking anything like a gpx2 on a daily basis and busting your ear for help with it hourly.

...Another victory for the almighty TIGER ELECTRONICS!

All together now...

"We love you tiger(tm) we do!
We love you tiger(tm) it's true!
We love you tiger(tm) we do!
Oh tiger(tm) we love you...

As long as we don't have to buy your products!"

Hah! I love the even deeper subtleness you had.

Back