Wow! I Am Stoned... Just Compared C++ And Our Kitchen 5 Minutes Ag

Status
Not open for further replies.

___

Advanced Member
I am so horribly stoned right now and I thought I had to tell you guys what just happened before I forgot. It's really just funny when you think about it knowing that I am stoned but also a geek. Cause normally nobody would ever think of something like this.

So I was just explaining that the overall stench in our kitchen (my roommates are horribly lazy when it comes to washing dishes) existed also in every cupboard in the room. Then I was like "Well it's kinda like a declaration of a global constant called stench and the kitchen is your environment... so that's why a global would make it stink everywhere. Or it could be a global boolean that is switched after somebody cleaned the kitchen." WTF?

I am so horribly stoned right now and I thought I had to tell you guys what just happened before I forgot. It's really just funny when you think about it knowing that I am stoned but also a geek. Cause normally nobody would ever think of something like this.

So I was just explaining that the overall stench in our kitchen (my roommates are horribly lazy when it comes to washing dishes) existed also in every cupboard in the room. Then I was like "Well it's kinda like a declaration of a global constant called stench and the kitchen is your environment... so that's why a global would make it stink everywhere. Or it could be a global boolean that is switched after somebody cleaned the kitchen." WTF?
Or it could be like, I don't know. You posing this in the spam thread / chatbox instead of making a whole topic about your spam?

Yes, you are stoned. Big woop.

Last edited by a moderator:

mmm wonder why the stuff is known as dope

Being stoned so much really expands your mind, but you also don't do anything usefull with that... And some people act really stupid if they are stoned, cause they feel like it's supposed to be or something <_<

Marijuana has never expanded my mind, though I've had some good times with it back in the day. LSD and Psilocybin have given me some profound experiences, but pot has mostly just made me eat potato chips and play video games. I do that shit anyway, so I figured I could just save my money and skip the weed.

Being stoned so much really expands your mind, but you also don't do anything usefull with that... And some people act really stupid if they are stoned, cause they feel like it's supposed to be or something <_<
It doesn't 'expand' your mind. It just alters your perception's of reality and the world around you...

This board is full of stoners?

*backs away... slowly
Oh yeah! You cam after that big drug discussion and I invented 'Drugs are bad, they make you sad!'. Yeah, they are more than just stoners. Pretty much most of this board, before the GP2x influx of idiots and spambots, were druggies :blink:

Marijuana has never expanded my mind, though I've had some good times with it back in the day. LSD and Psilocybin have given me some profound experiences, but pot has mostly just made me eat potato chips and play video games. I do that shit anyway, so I figured I could just save my money and skip the weed.

In all honesty, it depends on what I plan on doing. I recall taking some poetry classes back in the day, and herb could really give my work that extra edge- no lie. I'm really big on hip-hop too, and I got into freestyling a couple years back (been in a few battles on campus & everything). No lie- ganja truly, truly heightens your skills. No bullshit.

This is not just me talking either- you can imagine I have a circle of friends with the same interests as me, and they all agree. As such, I have scientifically proven that marijuana heightens one's creativity. I should publish this shit :lol:

never tried hallucinogens, but I'm dying to shroom :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back