Would A Pqi 4gb Secure Digital (sd) Work On My Gp2x

smx posted on Jul 24 2006 at 12:24 PM said:
lol

You can try the wiki:

http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/SD_card_compatibility

Don't write only "Topic". Is rude, and you can (and must) "waste" a little time, for writing the (simple) question...

If you don't want to "waste" your time, you think the community would othewise waste his time for you? I don't think so.

Very True. I was tempted to write a response pertaining to the question, but as SMX stated, it is quite rude to ask a question this way.....and HE'S A NEWB!! So if SMX knows this, I think we would all appreciate for you to know it as well. Thanks....

DSR

Last edited by a moderator:
:D

(but I'm very active in the Italian community, o almost, I'm trying hihih :p -> www.gp2xdev.net)
(I can read very well english, but when I write, ehm..cough...engrish? Oh yeah! :))

smx posted on Jul 24 2006 at 04:32 PM said:

(but I'm very active in the Italian community, o almost, I'm trying hihih :p -> www.gp2xdev.net)
(I can read very well english, but when I write, ehm..cough...engrish? Oh yeah! :))

Its still funny that you have better Forum manners than this guy...LOL :)

DSR

smx posted on Jul 24 2006 at 09:32 AM said:

You got to try it for yourself. I think it should work, but it you might break it if you try to use the GP2X as a card reader.

And don't try and format it with the GP2X as a card reader or format it in an old card reader.

Sometimes they get stuck @ 1GB if you do that. I just leave the format they come with and my SD cards work fine.

Back