Worms 2

whitestripes44

Still Fresh
Has anyone gotten Worms 2 to work on any emulator? This is my favorite game of all time, and would make my GP32 immensly more enjoyable if I could play it. Also, would this be a portable game, or is it too sprite-heavy for the GP to handle?

Edit: By portable I mean from the PC version, which is the only version I've played. But I hear it came out on some other systems... maybe that's Worms 1 tho. Either way, I'm curious :p

hmm worms 1 was availablefor other systems... snes i think... also a GBC worms is out..

bye

theres worms for snes, and worms for the gameboy, they're the 2 versions iv had on my gp. theres also a kind of real time worms sort of thing that was released for the 15 day competition called Liero. The graphics r quite buggy but u might want to look into it. Check it out here.

off topic: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING ON YOUR SIG??????? i must cry now... :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

there is Worms1 on the GB/C, Worms on the SNES, and Worms for the Genesis/Megadrive, but I´m not shure if the Genesis Rom works on Genemu :/

PS: The Happy Hippo in the sig rulez ^^

Don't forget Wormz for Jaguar, its rare but its out there. :p

rcx21000 posted on Sep 18 2003 at 10:00 PM said:
Find out yourself :)
No really, i agree with you that i should find out myself..... its just that i was typing a response in the wrong topic and could not work out how to delete my post and so decided to ask a random question. That was the best i could think of.... sorry!!! :lol: :lol: :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dozer posted on Sep 18 2003 at 10:26 PM said:
No problem, ill do anything to get my dancing hippo on the screen again :)
Traslation: Post Count +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I tried SNES worms, @156MhZ its soo good with sound, only prob is that the actuall game is worse than Rally Pop (which I actually thing is fun :p )

johnno15 posted on Sep 18 2003 at 10:46 PM said:
try it on castaway ;)
i didnt think it came out on the Atari???? i looked, couldnt find it in any compilation.... unless i missed it......

Cant wait for Worms 3D, played an early alpha, its amazing :D

Back