Wiz Macro Shot

Spykez

probably the wrong section but I was bored and thought I'd do a macro shot of the wiz, unfortunately with the power of this lense...it picked up all the god damn dust specs lol, I edited out most of the bigger specs

33e4cpg.jpg

I'm thinking about doing and HDR version of it

Spykez said:
probably the wrong section but I was bored and thought I'd do a macro shot of the wiz, unfortunately with the power of this lense...it picked up all the god damn dust specs lol, I edited out most of the bigger specs

I'm thinking about doing and HDR version of it

Not bad, Your lighting and perspective is a bit off, here's a shot i took of a prototype wiz.

wizz.jpg

wiz1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol had ot one up me eh?

wish they woulda stuck with that grey trim, I like it better than the red

what camera/lense do you use

i don't have a true macro only lense, I use a 70-300mm tele/macro lense so I have to stand back a good 4-5 feet to even get the focus lol

Spykez said:
lol had ot one up me eh?

:D

Canon G7, not an slr so just the standard lense in macro mode, cant remeber what setting i used but exposure was quite high i seem to remember ;)

higgylm said:
Spykez said:
lol had ot one up me eh?

:D

Canon G7, not an slr so just the standard lense in macro mode, cant remeber what setting i used but exposure was quite high i seem to remember ;)

nice, I was looking at the canon rebel X series but decided I liked the nikon dslr better, fit better in my hands too. Im new to photograpy, only had my camera for a few weeks and really getting into HDR conversions.

http://digitalorgasm.blogspot.com/

Back