Windups.....

kidk

Still Fresh
Hi whenever i go on windups i create an icon, only text i havnt added imaGES YET BUT I ALWAYS CLICK SAVE BACKGROUND and what happens when i restart my console, it hasnt saved and comes up just with a background can anyone help me plz?
thnx

You most likely don't have the wind-ups folder in gpmm so it can't save properly

grab the latest version. i think it also creates a windups folder which you need for saving.
and please use at last some minimum punctuation in your sentences - thank you.

kidk posted on Aug 2 2004 at 11:58 AM said:
Hi whenever i go on windups i create an icon, only text i havnt added imaGES YET BUT I ALWAYS CLICK SAVE BACKGROUND and what happens when i restart my console, it hasnt saved and comes up just with a background can anyone help me plz?
thnx
Yeah i have the same problem...
It doessn´t save the background picture...

Last edited by a moderator:
the latest version is wind-ups 2.0 preview version, did anyone notice when having too many icons on desktop it crashes ?
doesnt happen on 1.0 or earlier though..

can anoyone plz give me a link to the windups homepage plz because my GP32 came with it preloaded upon it.
thnx

can anoyone plz give me a link to the windups homepage plz because my GP32 came with it preloaded upon it.
thnx

sorry about that but my computer went abit funn, so i clicked more than i needed to.

is it me or does he come here first to find out where files are? If he was searching for any other pc file he would surely run a search on google and find it no worries.

dude, its quicker to use google sometimes than wait for a response on a message board... B)

Back