Windups wont work :|

Klown

Trolling on the Spiderweb
Website
klown.info
I haven't flashed me firmware yet but i want to so i test out windups and i've found i cant load anything from it. Is this normal or is mah gp32 all messed up.

EDIT: Also i reinstalled it twice

Commercial programs will not load from wind-ups, neither will some compressed FXEs

Windups will not load compressed FXEs. The version of Windups that is on the Multifirmware is a patched version of the program that allows loading of compressed FXE files. I have not found anything that will not load once I flashed my firmware. I have to say that Multifirmware is the coolest thing the GP32 has!!!

I am sure I had the exact same problem a while back, but for me it was only with one or two programs and not every time either. There is obviously a fundamental problem here, which is not going to be the easiest to solve...unless you need new batteries :D

EDIT: Oh dear me...I can't beleive a 'GP32 Hardcore' user forgot to check the batteries :D :lol:

btw you must have read my mind as I was typing

Maybe both sets are flat :D

Seriously though, I have no more ideas now.

Maybe it is a compression issue then. Just flash the firmware and download the updated version of wind-ups and see if that does the trick. You can always flash back later

Just make sure you have fresh batteries ;)

In the firmware section of this site there is a tool that will backup your currect firmware to the SMC. Once you have done this copy it to your PC and then flash the firmware as described at GP32 Emu

I doubt you will want to flash back though

Back